|Color||Pale lilac to deep purple|
|Chakra||Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra.|
|Care||Fades in direct sunlight|
|Best for||Trust, intuition and spirituality|
I am calm, peaceful and relaxed in my mind, body and soul.
Amethyst Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Relieves energetic causes of insomnia
- Eases headaches (especially those caused by energetic blockages)
- Boosts production of hormones, and tunes the endocrine system and metabolism. It strengthens the immune system
- Heals diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract, skin conditions, cellular disorders, and disease of the digestive tract
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
- Brings clarity to the mind, and allows us to focus on the things that are necessary in our lives while discarding those things that are not
- Facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights, and putting decisions and insights into practice
- Reduces nightmares at night and anxiety during the day
- Relieves us from stress and strain
- Balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety
- Enhances memory and improves motivation, making you more able to set realistic goals
- Promotes responsibility, self worth, spiritual peace and meditation
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Protects you against negative energy and psychic attack
- Promotes the love of the divine while encouraging selflessness and spiritual wisdom
- Helps open your intuition and may help discover psychic gifts
- Facilitates a connection with the spirit
How to Use Your Amethyst Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals.
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.