Red Jasper Associations
|Color||Brick red to dark, blood red|
|Chakra||1st Chakra (Root)|
|Best for||Grounding, Stability Strength|
I am a child of the Earth and I belong here.
Red Jasper Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Assists energetically sluggish digestion and increases your digestive fire
- Increases support during times of illness
- Supports prolonged illness and re-energises the body.
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
- Helps you to remember your dreams
- Aids you in asserting your personal boundaries
- Brings peace and calming
- Cleanses the etheric body
- Helps you to organize your environment
- Increase emotional stamina, self confidence, self-trust, emotional protection, courage, balance, calm and relaxation
- Sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness
- Prolongs sexual pleasure
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Promotes grounding
- Stimulates intuitive insight and provides perspective into your problems and challenges
- Promotes shamanic journeying and astral travel
- Stabilizes your energy
- Provides protection and absorbs negative energy
- Balances yin and yang
How to Use Your Red Jasper Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.