|Color||Bright shades of blue + green|
|Chakra||Heart (4th), Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)|
|Best for||Earth Wisdom, Wholeness, Protection, Integrity|
I easily let go of the lesser to make room for the greater good in my life.
Turquoise Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Aids in the absorption of nutrients, enhances the immune system, stimulates the regeneration of tissue, and heals the whole body
- Purifies lungs, soothes and clears sore throats, and heals the eyes, including cataracts
- Aids in removing negative energy associated with ailments of the eyes
- Reduces energetic causes of acidity in the body and aids in energetic detoxification
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
- Excellent for depression and exhaustion, it also has the power to prevent panic attacks
- Promotes self-realisation and assists creative problem solving
- Enhances self expression and communication
- Helps you to live in the moment
- Removes negativity from yourself and your environment
- Enhances self confidence
- Aids in relaxation
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Promotes spiritual ascension
- Helps you to remain on the path that is for your highest good
- Dispels negative energy and can be worn to protect against outside influences or pollutants in the atmosphere
- Balances and aligns all the chakras, stabilising mood swings and instilling inner calm
- Enhances communication with beings from other realms
How to Use Your Turquoise Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.