|Color||White, Cream, Off-White|
|Chakra||Sacral (2nd), Heart (4th), Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)|
|Zodiac||Cancer, Libra, Scorpio|
|Best for||Intuition, balance, clairvoyance|
I am fully open to receive guidance from the universe and to follow it.
Moonstone Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Heals the female reproductive organs
- Strengthens and balances the physical heart and circulatory system, and releases impurities from body fluids.
- Hastens recovery, reduces high blood pressure, aids chest and lung problems, heals the kidneys and adrenals, and alleviates vertigo.
Mental Healing Properties
- Balances the emotions
- Remove fears associated with water
- Heals emotional trauma (especially those experiences dealing with physical or verbal abuse)
- Restores trust and harmony in relationships, encourages unconditional love
- Helps to comfort in times of grief
- Purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Facilitates a connection with the energies of the moon
- Opens one to the influences of the water element
- Shields you from negativity
How to Use Your Moonstone Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.